Clan Wide Treasure Trail Hunting! (2021)

Anyone can speak here!

• This event is for all clan members, a month long clue hunting event for everyone to earn some money!

The goal is for all participants to do 100 plus in total of either Hard, Elite, or Master clues. Any dyes obtained by any participant will be split at the end of the event to anybody that has completed 100 or more of the required clues. If you get a dye past 100 clues, you are not required to split it, as you went above and beyond the required amount of clues, but we do recommend you still split it if you'd like, to help your fellow clanmates and participants out! If you do get a dye past 100 clues and wish to not split it, you must have a screenshot of the clue # you got the dye on! That way we know it was actually past 100 and you aren't just trying to keep the loot for yourself. :wink:

To participate you must post your starting clue scroll counts here. Please quickchat your Hard, Elite, and Master completion count and screenshot it and post it as a reply. Don't forget, if you participate you must do a combination of Hards, Elites, or Master clues totaling at least 100 in order to be eligible for a dye split. (If you happen to get your own dye before 100 and want to stop before then, that is fine, you'll still have to split it though).

You can join after the starting date, but just keep in mind you will have less time to complete the 100 clue scrolls.

This event will start January 10th and go through February 13th (11:59pm)! If you'd like you can start now, as it's not really a race or anything so there's no point in waiting if you don't want to. Just make sure you post a screenshot of your starting completion amounts before you complete any! All ending screenshots must be posted by 11:59pm EST on the night of February 13th.
    Ironmen participants will either have to transfer the dye off to split or have gp on a different account to cover the costs of the split for everybody.

Any questions or suggestions? Please post them here as well!

Completed - show -
    CloudsReveng - PAID
    Luther NL - PAID
    iMurse - PAID
    Steveo313 - PAID
    Hameigh - PAID
    Moku - PAID
    RefVengance - PAID
    Rage Blade - PAID

TL;DR: Do 100+ hards/elites/masters, everybody splits any dyes obtained, everybody gets gp!

Those that gets dyes, you can either hold on to the dye until the end, or give it to Moku or myself and we'll hold on to them. We prefer to do any splits at the end, that way we have a nice total.
    What's in here O:? - show -
    EX-High Council Member of the Wilderness Council | Senior Monkeigh | Ex-TDM Wilderness Council (The War List era) | Administrator
    Original RuneScape Name: Yami Yugi457

CloudsReveng

Bananas: 1,260,170.00

• I'm in. Luther be my good luck charm again!!!
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Steveo313
    Mega Monkeigh
    Mega Monkeigh

Bananas: 28,737.00

• cluezzzzz.png
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    luther nl
    Baby Monkeigh
    Baby Monkeigh

Bananas: 175.00

• cluefest2020-before.png
    RefVengance
    Baby Monkeigh
    Baby Monkeigh

Bananas: 145,080.00

• shadow dye.png
    luther nl
    Baby Monkeigh
    Baby Monkeigh

• LUTHER!!! you are my good luck charm!!!!
    Steveo313
    Mega Monkeigh
    Mega Monkeigh

• finished and nothing to share :(
    Steveo313
    Mega Monkeigh
    Mega Monkeigh

• final clue.png

all done i didnt get anything either :wink:
    luther nl
    Baby Monkeigh
    Baby Monkeigh

• luther nl wrote:
    final clue.png

all done i didnt get anything either :wink:

:squint:
    - show -
    Thanks to Mettle for the avatar/sig!

Awards - show -

Quotes - show -
    Sun Shine4u wrote:Amg, you so totally rock!!!! Again I bow to your awesomeness :bow:
    Athena975 wrote:Thanks...you are golden. :angel:
    Ellaveen wrote:ROFL. Moku you win. x 100.
    Lord Cahan wrote:It's like Back To The Future. You, sir, are too pro for us non-time travelers.

Moku

Bananas: 3,001,056.00

Next

Return to Public Chat

Information